Stratpoint Network Engineers improve the efficiency and ensure the security of the customer’s IT infrastructure.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Implement, support, maintain, and optimize the network hardware, software, and communications links of the company’s cloud infrastructure
- Respond to all audit results with an action plan; implement recommended improvements to processes
- Evaluate and identify opportunities for security improvements
- Design and configure network security technologies including Firewall, IPS, and WAF. A strong understanding of network security is required.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or any related course
- Relevant number of years of in-depth network engineering experience
- Hands-on experience in building, designing, and maintaining VPC on public cloud in AWS or Azure
- Proven proficiency in understanding TCP/IP, subnetting, DNS, DHCP, NAT, and routing.
- Experienced in any of the infra-as-a-code tools (CloudFormation, Terraform, Ansible, CDK).
- Proven scripting abilities in Shell as well as Perl or Python.
- Proven experience with network capacity planning, network security principles, and general network management best practices
- Proven scripting abilities in Shell as well as Perl or Python
Nice to have:
- AWS certification will be an advantage
- Cisco Certifications – CCNA / CCNP / CCIE