We are looking for a hardworking and out of the box HR Specialist!
Do you have hands-on experience with dealing with lots of paper and confidential matters? Are you detail-oriented with great interpersonal skills?
Then we are looking for you! As a HR specialist, you will help and support the daily operations of our HR dream team and participate in the hiring process from beginning to end. If that sounds exciting, we are looking forward to hearing from you!
Main duties and responsibilities:
● Support the daily operations of HR team
● Use HR databases to review, input, and keep track of employee information
● Track employee progress within the onboarding program
● Orient new employees to the organization
● Answer employee questions about HR regulations and benefits
● Assist with payroll processes
● Assist in sourcing, screening, and scheduling applicants
● Maintain an organized and up-to-date HR file
● Degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Business Administration or any related course
● With a proven track recording in executing HR-related tasks
● Has general knowledge of various employment laws and practices
● Has hands-on experience working with MS Office, Google Office Suite, and HR software platforms
● Effective oral and written communication skills
● Great interpersonal skills
● High ethical standards and ability to exhibit a high level of confidentiality