We are looking for an IT Manager who will manage Stratpoint’s technology strategy and be responsible for advancing it. The IT Manager leads a team of IT experts to ensure the smooth running of the company’s computer systems within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs and timelines.
Main duties and responsibilities:
● Manage information technology and computer systems
● Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
● Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
● Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
● Audit systems and assess their outcomes
● Preserve assets, information security and control structures
● Maintains a safe and secure work environment.
● Maintains organization’s effectiveness and efficiency by defining problematic areas and implementing strategic solutions on time
● Verifies application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented
● Preserves assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures.
● Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes.
● Contributes to team efforts by accomplishing related results as needed.
● Manage IT staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance
● Handle annual budget and ensure cost-effectiveness
● Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science/Engineering/Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent
● Proven working experience as an IT Manager with at least 5 years of experience in an IT Consulting Industry; Project Management experience is a plus
● Experience in computer systems, security, network, systems administration, and data storage management
● Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills
● Excellent organizational and time management skills
● Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
● Ability to manage personnel
● ITIL Certified is a plus