We’re looking for Android Software Engineers to join our Cadetship Program. Exceptional learning opportunities and professional certification await you!
Successful candidates will receive technical training, certification, and mentorship.
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or any related degree
● Programming Experience either Personal or Professional in an Object-Oriented Language
● Good communication skills
● Willingness to undergo training
Nice to have:
- ● Knowledge and Proficiency in either Java or Kotlin (Preferably both or Kotlin)
● Experience Developing Applications Android Studio and Gradle
● Familiarity with Android concepts such as Fragments, Jetpack, Kotlin Coroutines, etc.
● Familiarity with MVVM (Model-View-ViewModel) Architecture Pattern
● Familiarity with Supporting development tools such as Gradle, AndroidLint / Format, JUnit
● DevOps and Repository Tools such as Gitlab, Github, Jenkins, etc.