We’re looking for iOS Software Engineers to join our Cadetship Program. Exceptional learning opportunities and professional certification await you!
Successful candidates will receive technical training, certification, and mentorship.
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or any related degree
● Programming Experience either Personal or Professional in an Object-Oriented Paradigm Language
● Good communication skills
● Willingness to undergo training
Nice to have:
- ● Knowledge and Proficiency in either Objective-C or Swift (Preferably both or Swift)
● Experience Developing Applications using Mac and XCode
● Familiarity with iOS Concepts such as Storyboards, Xib Files, SwiftUI
● Familiarity with Model-View-Controller Architecture Pattern
● Familiarity with Supporting development tools such as Cocoapods, Carthage, Swift Package Manager, fastlane
● DevOps and Repository Tools such as Gitlab, Github, Jenkins, etc.