Stratpoint Network Engineers improve efficiency and ensure the security of the customer’s IT infrastructure.
Main duties and responsibilities:
● Implement, support, maintain, and optimize the network hardware, software, and communications links of the company’s cloud infrastructure
● Respond to all audit results with an action plan; implement recommended improvements to processes
● Evaluate and identify opportunities for security improvements
● Design and configure network security technologies, including Firewall, IPS, and WAF. A strong understanding of network security is required.
● Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or any related course
● Relevant number of years of in-depth network engineering experience
● Hands-on experience in building, designing and maintaining VPC on public cloud in AWS or Azure
● Proven proficiency in understanding TCP/IP, subnetting, DNS, DHCP, NAT, and routing
● Experienced in any of the infra-as-a-code tools (CloudFormation,Terraform, Ansible, CDK)
● Proven scripting abilities in Shell, as well as Perl or Python
● Proven experience with network capacity planning, network security principles, and general network management best practices
Nice to have:
● AWS certification will be an advantage
● Cisco Certifications – CCNA / CCNP / CCIE