We are looking for a Pre-Sales Consultant to join our team in realizing value for our clients. As a Pre-Sales Consultant, you will work closely with the sales team to evaluate business needs, gather and understand client requirements, and translate the requirements to enable Solution Architects to recommend a solution design aligned with the customer’s business needs.
Main duties and responsibilities:
● Manage and Lead the Presales Team composed of other pre-sales consultants.
● Assess, analyze and improve pre-sales processes and documents such as proposals, presentations.
● Provide technical assistance and guidance during the pre-sales process by identifying customers technical and business requirements prior to designing a solution, consulting with technical teams about capabilities
● Articulate the company’s technology and product portfolio for both business and technical users
● Assess, analyze and understand opportunity requirements, and identify requirement gaps.
● Ensure that all necessary information is collated prior to producing a solution
● Understand the business drivers and risks involved to the customer from the potential solution
● Translate and communicate business requirements to the technical SMEs (Subject Matter Experts) team to estimate the cost and timeline for the proposed solution.
● Structure and produce compelling sales proposals/commercial and technical documentation outlining the solution and business benefits to clients
● Conduct and Defend the solution proposal with Account Representatives(internal and to the client)
● Build relationships with customers and proactively seek new sales opportunities
● Bachelor’s/College Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or any equivalent
● Knowledgeable in software development particularly web and mobile application development
● 3 to 4 years experience working in any software development projects
● Proven experience in business or requirements analysis
● Ability to cope under pressure and prioritize work accordingly
● Ability to work independently and proactively
● Strong management and negotiation skills
● Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills
● Excellent organizational and time management skills
● Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
● Analytical and inquisitive, with excellent attention to detail
● Self-motivated work style with strong adherence to deadlines and the ability to work well under pressure