STRATPOINT TECHNOLOGIES PRIVACY NOTICE FOR EVENT PARTICIPANTS
EFFECTIVE DATE: JUNE 30, 2021
Stratpoint Technologies, Inc. and Stratpoint Global Outsourcing, Inc. (“us”, “we”, or “our”), collectively called as Stratpoint Technologies, will be collecting data from our event participants.
This Privacy Notice is in compliance with the Data Privacy Act of 2012 or R.A. 10173.
What Personal Data are we collecting?
We will be requesting for the following information from persons registering for events that we have organized or participated in:
- • First Name
- • Last Name
- • E-mail Address
- • Phone Number
- • Organization
- • Job Title
- • Industry
- • Other data that may be provided in the freeform input textbox
- • Other data that may be emailed to Stratpoint Technologies in relation to an event activity
What will your data be used for?
Stratpoint Technologies will use the data you provide to contact you regarding:
- • the event you registered for
- • other future events
- • to discuss our Services
- • event-specific activities
How is your data stored and who has access to your data?
Your data will be stored in electronic format in our cloud drives. This will be used by the Stratpoint Technologies team only. Your personal data will not be shared with third parties, unless otherwise specified.
If you are located outside of the Philippines and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to the Philippines and process it there.
How does the Company protect your data?
Stratpoint Technologies takes the security of your data seriously. It has internal policies and controls in place to ensure that your data is not lost, accidentally destroyed, misused, or disclosed, and is not accessed except by our employees in the proper performance of their duties.
How long will we keep your personal data?
We will keep the event data collected for one year from the date of the event unless otherwise specified.
As a data subject, you have the following rights:
- • To be informed of the collection and processing of data relating to you and to know the purpose of the data processing;
- • Obtain a copy of your data on request;
- • The right to data portability;
- • The right to correct, amend or remove inaccurate data;
- • The right to know how long your data will be maintained;
- • The right to delete or stop processing your data;
- • The right to file a complaint to the National Privacy Commission and the right to be indemnified should your rights be violated.
Should you have any questions or complaints, you may contact Stratpoint Technologies’ Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.